Welcome at the Fachschaftsrat (faculty student council) Verkehrswissenschaften “Friedrich List”!
- Discussion Evening “Public Transport in the Countryside2-hour intervals, no traffic at weekends, the last bus leaves at 7 pm. Public transport in rural areas has many disadvantages, but does that mean it doesn’t stand a chance against private transport? How should a good public transport system be structured in the countryside or what are your experiences with public transport in the […]
- Trial lectures for filling the professorship “Railway Track Engeneering”Next week, on Wednesday, November 23 and on Friday, November 25, there will be trial lectures for filling the professorship “Railway Track Engeneering” (successor to Prof. Fengler). All students of our faculty are cordially invited to listen to the lectures of the new lecturer applicants and to form their own opinion. The lectures will take […]
- Our teaching award is given out!You have voted diligently – and we have evaluated: on Faculty Day on 11.11., the first Teaching Award of the Faculty of Transport Sciences will be presented. The prize of 250€ is awarded to lecturers for particularly good teaching. There are two courses and persons per year that can be awarded: one of the basic […]
- Courses with good e-learning for the voteThe Centre for Interdisciplinary Learning and Teaching (ZiLL) at TU-Dresden is once again looking for the cources with the best e-learning. As every year, various events from different faculties were submitted. Every TUD member with an OPAL account can vote here:https://tu-dresden.de/tu-dresden/organisation/rektorat/prorektor-bildung/zill/e-learning/e-learning-schmuckstueck/schmuckstueck-galerie-2022/. From our faculty, only Steffen Dutsch has lined up this year with his teaching […]
- ContactFair Transport 2022Move your future! Internship, student job or dream job – no matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it at KontaktMesse Verkehr 2022! Spätverkehr will transform our POT into a trade fair hall on 10.11.2022 from 10.30 a.m., where you can meet over 30 potential employers. Come along and move your future. Highlights of KMV […]