Welcome at the Fachschaftsrat (faculty student council) Verkehrswissenschaften “Friedrich List”!
- Invitation to the summer partyFinally, the time has come again: After a break of two years due to the corona, we are organising a summer party at our faculty again this year. On 29.06.2022 from 6 p.m. we cordially invite you to the POT meadow, where you can network, chat and celebrate with other fellow students and faculty members. […]
- Our contribution to Sustainability weekFrom 17 – 28.06. the Sustainability Week will take place with lots of exciting programs around the topic of sustainability. Not only the environment should be the focus of this week, but also social sustainability. We as FSR Transport and Traffic Sciences are also participating in this sustainability week. We will present a walkmobile and […]
- Research assistant wanted!The Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Transportation Sciences “Friedrich List” is looking for a research assistant to support various activities in the Dean’s Office. Further information can be found at: https://tu-dresden.de/bu/verkehr/die-fakultaet/news/news/gesucht-wissenschaftliche-hilfskraft-fuer-dekanat-verkehrswissenschaften
- Assistance sought for traffic psychology experimentFor a diploma thesis, help is requested for a traffic psychology study on the willingness of pedestrians to cross in front of vehicles. The experiment will take place in POT S70B (UG, next to the Mensa U-Boot) and will last about 20 minutes. Each participant receives 5 €. All available dates are listed in this […]
- Studying transport and traffic – What else!Yes, you can study transport and traffic! Studyng transport and traffic at TU Dresden is versatile, exciting and future-oriented. Whether it’s climate protection, sustainability, liveable cities and communities or innovative technologies – you want to help shaping things and not just drive along? Then studying transport and traffic is just the right thing for you! With […]